Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk


Buy This Product 

Amazon India-
Click Here
 

Amazon America- Click Here  

Hey there! I hope that you all are fine and healthy....!💆 
So, I'm back again with a NIVEA product. Today, I'll share my thoughts with you guys about this product.
I got this product in 2018 and used till 2020, I guess. Many of you are aware with the term cleansing milk, for those who are new let's get familiar with this word....

What is Cleansing Milk?

Cleansing milk is a type of cleanser that help remove makeup, dirt and impurities from your face. While it doesn't help with acne or preventing breakouts, it can help keep your face clean and beautiful.

How to apply Cleansing Milk?

Step 1: Pull your hair back.
Step 2: Wash your hands.
Step 3: Warm the cleaning milk to skin temperature : Don't place it on the heater, just take some on your palm and and rub it to warm it up.
Step 4: Place it on your face : Gently massage on all your face and neck for at least 10-15 seconds.
Step 5: Tap your face gently with hands 5-6 times.
Step 6: Again massage the milk into your skin.
Step 7: Rinse with warm water.
Step 8: Remove residue with warm cloth.
Step 9: Tone and moisturise afterwards.

What Brand Claims





 


Buy This Product 

Amazon India-
Click Here
 

Amazon America- Click Here  

My Experience with this Product

  • Well, I kinda like this product. I agree what the brand claims about this product (~95%).
  • I used this product when I didn't want to wash my face in winters, typical teenager, and also when my skin looked dull due to heat and pollution when I travel. I apply some cleansing milk on my face, massage it for 1-2 minutes and remove extra cleansing milk with cotton. So, it's a perfect product for those who travel a lot and didn't have time to wash their face.
  • This product really moisturised my skin. I never thought that there's actually a product in the market which works like that. When I feel tired, I just used this to clean my face and at the same time it moisturise my skin. So, I didn't even need a moisturiser.
  • When I used to follow Korean Skincare Routine, at one point I started using this product instead of cleansing oil at night and I really loved the results.
  • I don't know that it is right to do or not but I also mixed this cleansing milk with foundation which later helped me a lot to remove foundation easily.
  • I like it's texture, smell and everything about it except it contains alcohol. Why does it contain alcohol?
  • One think I found that this product didn't do is that it doesn't remove makeup. You really need something else to remove makeup but not this product. 
  • So I'll give this product 4.5/5 star.


Buy This Product 

Amazon India-
Click Here
 

Amazon America- Click Here 














Comments

Popular Posts