Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser, Tropical Fruit-Review

 Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser, Tropical Fruit-Review

Hey there!
I've used this product for almost 2 years. I started using this product when I was in high school. A high school nerd girl who believes everything after watching ad. 

So without any further delay, let's get started and head over to the detailed review.

What Brand Claims



Enriched with jojoba oil and vitamin E, Nivea soft is a non-greasy moisturising cream that refreshes your skin, making it smooth, soft, supple and healthy. The light texture and fast-absorbing formula make it spread easily on your skin with just one application. It is highly effective on face, hands and body. This all purpose cream is specially made to care for all skin types in all seasons. 




------------------------------------------ To buy these products-------------------------------------------


How to Use


My Experience with this Product

Frankly speaking, I like this product but the same time I don't. It actually depends on the situation. Let's take some examples to elaborate this:
1) This product save time. when I was in high school and didn't have proper time to follow proper skincare routine, I used to wash my face with a face-wash and apply this moisturiser. It was perfect pick for summer season and had amazing scent.
2) But when I started following skincare routine and used this product while moisturising my skin, my skin started to breakout. I didn't know what's wrong with this product or my skin. After some research, I found out that it's happening because of lot of chemicals & alcohol in the product.
3) Now, I use this product to only moisturise my hands and feet and won't buy again. I also recommend if you want to try this product, pick smaller size first (50ml). I chose wrong size 😞 😭 (200ml).
4) Another Use: I mix this product with foundation to easily apply foundation all over my body (except face 😑😑).

Conclusion





 

Comments

Popular Posts